Saturday, January 10, 2009

I got a good ride in yesterday. We were invited to spend the day down in La Quinta with some good friends at their condo. I started down to Garner Valley by way of trails off of Cow Bell. As you can see from the first picture there was still some snow on the trails. Once I got about half way through the valley the Santa Annas really started kicking. As the road started to tip down I thought I might get a bit of a break, no such luck. I needed to pedal even when riding down hill. I ended up getting a better workout than I had anticipated. Good thing too because I need it.

In the distance the first snow capped mountain is where my ride started from. The other snow capped mountain is where the family we were getting together are from.
This morning Finn and I got out for a short hike.
Ride on!







No comments: