Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm back among the living. It took longer then I hoped but I kicked that chest cold. I wrapped up three hours of spinning and I feel great. We got more snow and rain this weekend so riding outside isn't too attractive. I started building up my new Trauco, but ran into some complications so that too is taking a bit longer then I hoped. I'm not worried, it'll be ready for the Death March. This week I think I'll get back on track as far as training, now that I'm healthy again. Only two more weeks until spring break, and we are looking forward to it. We are headed to AZ for some fun with my parents, and a little road riding on my new bike. I always enjoy riding in different towns, it's a great way to get to know a place. I've come to find that most places aren't too different from each other. It's all kind of comfortable, which seems pretty reasonable, I mean who doesn't want to be comfortable?

Ride on!

No comments: