Monday, May 24, 2010

Guess which musical we closed yesterday...

"25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" is the last show of our season. It was well received by the public and a good show to end the year with. We had our graduating design student design the lights and a former student design the set. Both did a fine job. I enjoyed working with both and hope to do so again in the future.
Because of late nights, training has suffered. I've come to the understanding that true training will not pick up again until summer, which is two weeks away. It's not ideal but I'm good with that. This is just the rest I need before I start to pack on the miles it will take to be in shape for the 508.
I suppose it's a good thing I'm busy since the weather is being rather unseasonal. It's been pretty chilly here on the hill and yesterday it snowed off and on all day. Graduation, which takes place in the outdoor amphitheater, is only 12 days away. A day that we're usually thinking about hydration, now we're considering what layers to sport under those robes.
Ride on!

No comments: