Thursday, October 9, 2008

He's been hit

Well it happened, Finn got his first flu bug. It showed up yesterday as we were on our way to lunch with my cousin and her husband and 6 month old. They were up for a quick visit but Finn just wasn't up for it. He's been sleeping most of the day. Mary, my teammate usually watches him on Thursdays, not this week. She'll probably go riding instead.

Since Finn's been sick I've been trying to get as much spinning, riding, and running in as I can before I get nailed with it. From what I hear it's very contagious. We're keeping our fingers crossed, which makes shifting and breaking difficult but I'm not taking any chances...or am I?

Ride on!

2 comments:

Scott Cole said...

Good Luck! I've been able to avoid the bug that my little guy caught along with my wife. Did you see the dates for 24-9 in 2009? Take care.

Bandit said...

I'm not as lucky as you. I got it last night at about 11:00. Good news is I think I'm done with it, or I need to be. Bonnie woke up this morning with it.

Looks like we'll be racing a week earlier in '09.