Friday, April 9, 2010

The girls have been getting a little stir-crazy so we got out for a good run this morning. We shot up Deer Springs trail. We found our camera, but not before we bought a new on so you'll be seeing more pictures. This is a view from a spot just off the trail.
We're still seeing patches of snow at 6300'.
This week training has been o.k. A lot of spinning, partly because of weather, partly because of time. This weekend Gary and I are planning on hiking the Indian Canyons down in Palm Springs. If all goes well I'll ride down and meet him.
Ride on!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Hey Todd!
Glad to hear things are going well. I'm deep in Idyllwild nostalgia at the moment, with an injured left achilles keeping me off of the red rock trails here in Sedona,
so I'm becoming progressively more jealous of your fitness. Say hi to Trevor and Gary for me.

Mark Hespenheide