Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Springalisious

Spring has hit the hill as well. I don't know if you can tell but there are ducks on the pond, which reminds me of another spring time pastime, baseball. It won't be long and the boys of summer will be playing for real.
After a good spin this morning the girls and I got out for a run.


Tomorrow training will likely be short at best. The studio show we mounted a couple of weeks ago is traveling. Most of the day will be taken up with that. Only a few more days and it's spring break, I can put in some big miles day once we have some time off. It looks like I'll be doing the Sedona Big Friggen Loop. I mentioned it to Bonnie and she thought it might be a great way for the three of us to spend some time checking out the world off the hill in a casual, no timeline kind of way. I couldn't agree more.
Ride on!

No comments: