Thursday, April 16, 2009

Race weekends

Things are coming together. I've got my hard tail up and running smooth, maybe just put a little clean on it and it'll be ready to go for Saturday. I got the loops on to my gps last night, and Mary is going to hook me up with some cue sheets, hopefully I won't suffer the same fate I did in Sedona.

Next weekend 24 Hours of Adrenalin is up on the hill, this will be the first race I've missed in years. We have a show opening the same weekend so I'll just be a spectator this time around, which will still be a lot of fun. I'll get over there for the start and then come back after the show. In the morning I'll swing by to see how it all plays out. I know I'll miss racing but it'll be fun cheering on all of those who are working their tails off. I know it means a lot to me when I get support out there in the middle of the night.

Ride on!

No comments: